1.where will you go when you (will come/come/came) to london?
2. my friend (is/was/are) at the library now.
3. they usually (go/gas/went) to the for a swin.
4. My mother (buy/buying/bought)a new dress for me last week.
5. Which is (large/larger/largest): the United States or Canada?
6. look ! The girl (cross/crosses/is crossing) the round in such dangerous place..
7. when the woman entered the room the boys (freed/were feeding/fed) the goldfish.
8. I (haven`t seen/didn`t see/don`t see) your for ages.
9. when they entered the hall the performance (began/had begun/has begun).
10. kate (has given/had given/gave) me the book which she had bought the day before.