Помогите срочно пожалуйста!!
2. Active or passive?
1. Much attention is devoted /devotes to the development of this science.
2. The architect was built / built many beautiful bridges in town.
3. They study/are studied the properties of this material.
4. He influenced / was influenced by his friends.
5. He reconstructed/was reconstructed an old church in our town.
6. He was caught/caught by police yesterday.
7. The manager gave/was given an interesting work by the President.
8. A beautiful cathedral built/was built in our town in the 11 century.
8. Canals link/are linked many rivers in Great Britain.
9. The book consists/is consisted of 4 parts.
10. William the Conqueror defeated/was defeated King of England and built/was built an abbey near the place of battle.
11. The first Olympic games held/were held in Greece in 777 B.C.
12. At the station they will meet/be met by a man from the travel bureau.
13. She will meet/be met them in the hall upstairs.
14. The porter will bring/be brought your luggage to your room.
15. Your luggage will bring/ be brought up in the lift.
16. Her idea took / was taken for granted.
17.The wind has broken / has been broken their glass door.
18.Italian speaks / is spoken in Switzerland.
19. His book is reading / is being read at the moment in the high society circles.
20.Da Vinci had painted / had been painted Mona Lisa before some of his other famous paintings.
21. Anna Karenina was writing / was written by Tolstoy.
22. The prize will give / will be given to her by the president.23. We are going to leave / be left alone by our teachers if we change our attitude.
24. Why can’t you tell / be told me the truth?
25. Their brother has employed / has been employed for six years.
26. He gave / was given a present to her.
27. She gave / was given this present for her wedding anniversary.
28. My bike runs / is run very fast.
29. He knocked down / was knocked down by a bike yesterday.
30. Her house ruined / was ruined in the fire.
31. I don't know anything about building. I will have built my house / will have my house built.
32. Although she is a professional cook, she has all her cakes made / makes all the cakes.
33. She is a hair-dresser, so she has had her new hair-style done / has done her new hair-style.
34. I didn't go to the post office. I had all the letters sent by my secretary / had sent all the letters.
35. Our son had his bike repaired / repaired his bike. We are so proud of him.