1) The train for Moscow will arrive on time tomorrow (Future)/arrived(Past) on time yesterday .
2) Susan will work (Future) in our company as a secretary next week
Susan worked (Past) in our company as a secretary two years ago.
3) I will listen ( Future)to the latest news in a minute.
I listened(Past) to the latest news two hours ago.
4) These machines will be working ( Future Continuous)in the automatic mode this time tomorrow.
These machines were working (Past Continuous) in the automatic mode the whole morning yesterday.
5) He will be working( Future Continuous) at this laboratory this time tomorrow.
He was working( Past Continuous) at this laboratory the whole day.
6) The students will take (Future Simple)terminals next June.
The students took(Past Simple) terminals last June.
7) They will watch( Future Simple) TV in the evening tomorrow.
They watched (Past Simple) TV in the evening yesterday.
8) All of us will play ( Future Simple)chess well next month.
All of us played ( Past Simple)chess well some years ago.
9) Our friend will be writing ( Future Progressive)his new book of poems this time next week.
Our friend was writing (Past Progressive ) his new book of poems at 6 yesterday.
10) It will be snowing (Future Progressive)this time in autumn autumn in our region.
It was snowing ( Past Progressive)the whole autumn.
11) They will work (Future Simple)with your father next year.
They worked (Padt Simple) last summer.
12) How brightly the sun was shining (Past Progressive )when I woke up.
How brightly the sun will be shining (Future Progressive ) this time next spring.
13) we will do ( Future Simple)our morning exercises tomorrow.
We did (Past Simple) our morning exercises yesterday.
14) I will be making (Future Progressive)a new experiment this time tomorrow.
I was making (Past Progressive) a new experiment when he came in.
15) It was getting (Past Progressive)colder this time yesterday.
It will be getting (Future Progressive)colder this time tomorrow.
16) The captain will leave ( Future Simple) his ship next month.
The captain left (Past Simple) his ship last week.
17) Were his children sleeping ( Past Progressive)when he came in?
Will his children be sleeping (Future Progressive) this time tomorrow?
18) The Ivanovs will spend(Future Simple) /spent( Padt Simple) their vacation at the seaside next year/last year.
19) Were they repairing (Padt Progressive)your car when you arrived ?
Will they be repairing (Future Progressive) your car this time tomorrow?
20) Ann will study(Future Simple)/studied (Past Simple ) English abroad next summer/last summer.
21) What fruit did you prefer(Past Simple) when you were ten?
What fruit will you prefer ( Future Simple)next summer?
22) This time yesterday we were producing (Past Progressive)toys.
This time tomorrow we will be producing (Future Progressive) toys.
23) Where will your family live next year?Future Simple
Where did your family lived in 2007? Past Simple
24) What was he doing at 3 yesterday ?Past Progressive
What will he be doing this time tomorrow? Future Progressive
25) We won't live here next week.Future Simple
We didn't live here three years ago.Past Simple